Best Cam For Procharged 5.3?

For an off the shelf cam to match what you're looking for I'd look into the gt 2-3 cam from Lingenfelter for TR Blower Cam from Thunder Racing to go with a 3200 stall. . Although most would recomend a big camshaft there is no reason to do so. A Procharger will raise the running rpm quite a bit by itself let alone adding a cam. With the Lingenfelter cam your shift point would be about 6400rpm or so even with it being that small. The Thunder Racing cam would bring your shift point to about 6700rpm although it will give a noticable cam sound. I've installed slightly larger such as the Leading Edge Performance stage 1 blower cam, but a cam that big will be happy shifting at 6700-7000 and with a Procharger your launch won't be quite as strong unless you go with that 3600. If you really want the lope you can go with that cam and get the 3600. With the 3600 it will be damn strong. There seems to be a rash of guys wanting to replace the lifters when doing their cams and I haven't really found the reason. If you insist in replacing the lifters just go with another GM set (part number 12499225).