Types Of Oil

dwalk

You guys might think im crazy but i run........Shell Rotella-T 15w40 for diesel engines, might sound weird but diesel oil has extra additives and detergents that keep the inside of the engine clean.......its a little harder on the catalytic converter and i know lots of race teams using it, with no negative feedback yet....and ive used it the last 5yrs personal with no negative results....but everyone has there own tastebiggrin.gif

Royal Purple 10-30w now after blower

K&N oil filter part# HP-2001 (longer filter) more filtration media

RP 75-90w in rear diff.

Castrol Dexron VI in trans

RP synthetic power steering fluid

Does this mean I should run 10-30w too Is there a reason for this sorry didn't know the blower required me to use different oil

I used mobil 1 for awhile by 1000 miles it was black not amsoil. When I put amsoil in I picked up about 1 1/2 mpg. It just runs better. It cost a little more than the others but once you use it you won't change. I use it in everything. I put in my fiancés escalade it runs great also. I've been using it for 5 yrs now and I won't change. Look up amsoil vs mobil 1 or any other and you will see.