When Are They Going To Bring Back The Ss Silverado ?

After more research I found that you can get awd 6.2l in the Denali. That's a plus but the price isn't. How hard would it be to convert mine to awd. Any1 seen a cyclone or typhoon for sale anywhere???

Edited by Kevosilverado (see edit history)

Supposably the fastest silverado SS. 10.7 in 1/4. Pretty sure that run was supercharged with nitrous. If you get a chance you should check it out. I think it's "world record silverado ss". Could you see my truck gettn tuned??

I'd just put nos to your truck and maybe a few trans mods. You can buy used 6.0 on eBay but most are high miles and around $1,500+. Do you have 4X4 or 2X4? AWD is good but 4X4 works great also. A local guy to me has a normal 2003. He put a LQ4(6.0-325hp), SC and supporting bolt-ons then added a small shot of nos and ran 11's. Biggest problem he had was the trans and he had a built FLT. He ended up going with an 80 and called it a day. Truck was still running strong when he sold her. Problem with those mods are they cost major $$$$$, but if you want to go fast in a truck and have it be reliable it cost money. That's why I say I'd just add nos and trans mods(shift kit, servos) and tunning and call it a day.

You guys are great. I've learned so much already. Bad bowtie my bad I'm new to the whole forem thing. Ss thunder I only have the 2x4 but lookn into awd cause moe better traction and thanks for the heads up on the servos. Will post up pics if I can figure out how.

You can get them online for like $15 at Oregon performance or something like that, just google it. And shift kit you can get at summit, and be smart and throw on a big tranny cooler, heat is a big factor in killing trannys

Ft. Worth Texas

I've been dealing with speedtek for a couple years now but they are pricey. Don't get me wrong they know what the hell they're doing and always do a good job just a little pricey.

They offer HP tune for $400 when I was lookn at wheatly and he only wants $275.

The only thing that's better at speedtek is they dyno while they tune.

Correct me if I'm wrong.