When Are They Going To Bring Back The Ss Silverado ?

Fellow Texan then lol, there's a few guys near there that i'm sure could point you in the right direction, if you were closer to Houston I know a bunch of guys that do great work. Id try to stay away from shops and go with individuals that know how to do it, otherwise you're gonna have a hell of a time finding a shop to do it at a reasonable price, and I'd wait til u get a stall to do all this so you get it all done at once instead of paying for 2 separate jobs.

Called a signature, look in your user settings should be somewhere in there, and my guy works at a dealership and I haven't heard from him in awhile so i'm not sure if he's still doing stuff, i'm sure you could find someone up there, just make a thread asking if there's any dfw guys that know of someone who can help with some tranny work. March 31st is the day of a local forum truck Galveston cruise actually lol might benefit from joining over there, its TexasTruckScene.com sign up and introduce yourself, bunch of cool guys, there are dfw meets too.