Anybody Close To Universal City, Tx 78148?

SSThunder

I sold my 2002 Corvette Z06 so I'm looking at newer Z06's. There is a 2009 located at a dealership in Universal City, TX 78148. I was wondering if there is anybody close to the dealership(Alamo City Autoplex ) who wouldn't mind going by and checking out the car for me? I'm in Lexington, KY so I can only view online pics. If I move forward with buying the Cyber Gray Z06 I'd have it shipped. I don't trust dealers so I was hoping someone local could give it a good look over for me and let me know if they see anythings like scratches or anything else that the dealers pics don't show.

Surely we have SOMEONE on here in San Antonio that would want to help another SS'r out??!! :angel:

I would appreciate it if anybody is close. I don't want you guys traveling a long way to look for me. I wish I was close to the lot. It seems like a small used car place. In a couple weeks I might travel to a dealership in OH to check out a couple. I haven't seen the jet stream blue(08-09 models). They do have a cyber gray 09 but it has that two tone interior I don't care for.