Pic Of My Ss From Last Weekend

tim03ss

Took our new camper out for the weekend. Also, i haven't posted pictures yet of my new headlights and bowtie.

SS did pretty good with the trailer. I have a pretty awesome equalizer hitch with built in sway control, so it towed straight as an arrow. Definitely needs more power getting on the highway and going up the hills though.

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg

Nice set up man. Gonna be a couple more months before i get any camping in. How long is your trailer, and is your truck stock? I havnt towed with my SS yet, but ive towed extensively with my dads 06 Powerstroke, so im sure im spoiled, and will want more towing power also lol.

Edited by Quicksilvers (see edit history)

Nice set up man. Gonna be a couple more months before i get any camping in. How long is your trailer, and is your truck stock? I havnt towed with my SS yet, but ive towed extensively with my dads 06 Powerstroke, so im sure im spoiled, and will want more towing power also lol.

Its a 32' trailer and weighs around 5k lb. I have an intake tube, ported tb, and efans, but otherwise the engine itself is stock.