Glowshift Gauges

Like the title says, don't get them.....I didn't realize I paid more for the fluctuating gauges....

Now I have to figure out if its the gauge or the sending unit.

th_c9c562e5.jpg

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

Its not because its glowshift. Its becasue you got a narrow band guage i think? If you do have a narrow band guage its worthless. Just a light show as all narrow band guages are! Get yourself a wideband guage!

That answers that question lol Is the pod from glow shift too?

No the POD that Glowshift sent is crap. I bought the one from Autometer which is way better quality.

Its not because its glowshift. Its becasue you got a narrow band guage i think? If you do have a narrow band guage its worthless. Just a light show as all narrow band guages are! Get yourself a wideband guage!

Its the fuel pressure gauge.....My wideband is above it and is not shown.

Do they make a wideband fuel pressure gauge? I didn't know there was a difference between fuel pressure gauges in wideband or narrowband. Please tell us all the difference since you're willing to post that this is the problem.

Im sorry, I thought it was a air/fuel ratio guage not a fuel pressure guage. Its my mistake i didnt look at the guage right. I seen fuel and assumed. So i retract my original statement. I was in the wrong So once again i apologize.

Im sorry, I thought it was a air/fuel ratio guage not a fuel pressure guage. Its my mistake i didnt look at the guage right. I seen fuel and assumed. So i retract my original statement. I was in the wrong So once again i apologize.

It's cool. I was just giving you some crap. :jester: No offense directed at that. The funny part to it is that there actually are some newbies that would read something like that and call me and ask me if there was a difference between the wideband and narrowband fuel pressure gauge. The questions I've gotten from guys new to performance would surprise many.