Certificate Of Authenticity Dei Silverado

hvictor.crow

How do I get the Certificate of Authenticity for my Intimidator SS Silverado?

Certificate of Authenticity

Ok I have it on order. It will be here in 2 - 3 weeks.

Call Gm Customer Service 800 - 222 - 1020 Follow promps. (wich you probably wont get the right ones but that the lovely Automated System) Get a REAL person.

I Called: CHRIS 866 - 790 - 5700 xt: 22893

He didnt seem to want me to pass this number out to every one but I told him he helped me out. And we have ALL had nothing but troubles getting this info. So please don't through me under the bus when you call.

ONE more thing. THey can't give you the product code (the number of your truck). He gave me the Plant in wich the truck was made. Im calling them now. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanx

Victor

I'm still looking bro. My Uncle works for GM in Michigan, he's going to help me find the Production Number / Code. I have also called Canada where my truck was built, that Plant is closed but I found a guy that may be able to help.

Unfortunately you can get the cert. from Gm but you may have to contact the factory that built your truck. This is starting to seem like the "more involved" task. What I mean is that you will have to do some digging to find the production number but the cert was easy.

when i tried 3 years ago all i got was the run arounds.

this co. telling to call that co. and that co. telling me to call another co. etc. etc.

when i finally called DEI they said original documents go out with the truck and they keep no records of which numbers are attached to each vin.#

i find it hard to believe but oh well.

i gave up thinking i wasn't going to sell the truck anyway so it did not matter but damn still curious as to what number my ''intimidator'' is.

i hope you have better luck than i did bro