My '92 Obs

QuixSilver

Before i bought the SSS, I actually planned on buying a clean OBS to mod, but finally gave up. It is incredibly hard to find one in my area that is not ragged out. Your pics definitely get my OBS lust going again though!

wow super clean looks sick. nice job. Im not crazy about step sides but it looks sharp. I had a step side for a few years. just sold it for my 98 obs fleet side. but yours looks killed. nice choice on the wheels.

You did the old gal good!! :thumbsup:

I would of had to try and add the 1994-1999 Classic 3rd brake light/cargo lamp up on the roof. I just feel you can never have too much of the "red brake lights" at night on a nice ride.... :cool:

Anyways, she looks fantastic. Looks like she has the Lt.Grey, Silverado, bucket seat interior??

Thanks guys for all the compliments! As I stated I've had that truck since high school and I just couldn't get rid of it.. alot of good memories for me. After buying me the sSS and driving it, it absolutely motivated me to do an overhaul on the old OBS it just didn't no where compare to the type of power that the SS had. So after dropping a 383 in it and tranny I decided to go all out and give it a super clean look. I'm glad you all like it & like the SS it gets many compliments. It took alot of researching and getting ideas on trying to visualize exactly what I wanted it to look like. In the end I couldn't have been any happier on how it turned out. Thanks again for the kind words :chevy:

wow super clean looks sick. nice job. Im not crazy about step sides but it looks sharp. I had a step side for a few years. just sold it for my 98 obs fleet side. but yours looks killed. nice choice on the wheels.

Most dropped OBS stepsides that I have seen don't look good compared to a fleetside & especially the ext cab stepsides.. but I was confident in what I had planned out that it would look pretty sweet. I mean even the guy at Cutten Customs ( shop that installed my drop ) tried to convince me to swap beds with a fleetside cause he thought it would look better. Alot of people I noticed like to put a roll pan on their stepsides & to me that's what really makes it look odd which is why I stayed with a new factory chrome rear bumper.

You did the old gal good!! :thumbsup:

I would of had to try and add the 1994-1999 Classic 3rd brake light/cargo lamp up on the roof. I just feel you can never have too much of the "red brake lights" at night on a nice ride.... :cool:

Anyways, she looks fantastic. Looks like she has the Lt.Grey, Silverado, bucket seat interior??

You are correct sir (=

Damn son! Lol you have good taste sir. Looks really sharp. I just bought back my old 93 gmc. It's got a 3/5 drop and some American racing 20's. but definitely not as clean as yours. Oh and it's that wonderful teal green color.

Teal green was this ones factory color lol. At first I loved it but I grew sick of it pretty quick and had to go silver. The American Racing 20's look damn good on these trucks though no doubt about that :thumbsup:

Most dropped OBS stepsides that I have seen don't look good compared to a fleetside & especially the ext cab stepsides.. but I was confident in what I had planned out that it would look pretty sweet. I mean even the guy at Cutten Customs ( shop that installed my drop ) tried to convince me to swap beds with a fleetside cause he thought it would look better. Alot of people I noticed like to put a roll pan on their stepsides & to me that's what really makes it look odd which is why I stayed with a new factory chrome rear bumper.

Someone used to make billet aluminum step pad replacement inserts for these year stepsides. Might really "pop" against that silver paint??? Seems like I saw them last in the Stylin' Trucks Mag/website.....

-Jon in TX.

Someone used to make billet aluminum step pad replacement inserts for these year stepsides. Might really "pop" against that silver paint??? Seems like I saw them last in the Stylin' Trucks Mag/website.....

-Jon in TX.

http://www.trucknvans.com/Billet-Exterior-Accessories-s/677.htm