Feeler: Street Scene Spoiler For A Silverado

jddmj

As most of you know, Street Scene made a copy cat kit of our beloved Silverado SS. Along with this kit came the smooth bed rail wing. Recently, I have had the chance to pick up part of this kit for my build, but I don't believe I will be putting on the wing due to already having a SS wing.

This is a feeler ad to see if anyone is interested. If you are serious, we might talk about it more.

$130 shipped (spoiler piece only. I do not have the bed pieces.)

Comes with all the hardware, and still has the tape from just being took out of the box.

MAKE OFFER.

This is pictures of what the spoiler with the bed pieces look like. Remember, this is for spoiler only. Retails for $174.00 plus shipping where I checked earlier.

DSCF0899.jpg

DSCF0904.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

Can't really tell but does this wing have plastics running down the bed? How does the wing mount?

I do not have the plastic pieces that run down the bed, but you can purchase them. Them look good either way. The wing mounts with double sided tape just like an SS spoiler.

god what rims are those on that silverado i wonder? I absolutely love them! **** i wish i woulda seen them before i bought mine cause i woulda scooped them up real fast. They look sexy as hell on that silvy... Dammit!

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

god what rims are those i wonder? I absolutely love them! **** i wish i woulda seen them before i bought mine cause i woulda scooped them up real fast. They look sexy as hell on that silvy... Dammit!

Each their own I guess lol