Shocks..Belltech, Bilstein Or Edelbrock

simz28

OK, im looking for shocks and i have heard great things about the belltech street performance. I am leaning towards those, my only concern is my truck is my DD and it does see snow in the winter. Not sure if they would hold up ok. my truck does have a 2/4 drop, and i already have shock extensions on it so i dont really care if its a drop shock or not. Just wanted to get some opinions before i bite the bullet. Thanks guys

Edited by simz28 (see edit history)

I just got the belltech it was a toss up between those and billstein. Most of the guys on here love belltech so thought I would give them a shot. There usually right when most of them say hay go with this product.

IIRC Bilsteins or Edelbrocks (I have the check the pamflet on the Edelbrocks) wont work with a drop, their for stock height so Belltech would be the answer imo...when I get new shocks I am only going Bilstein or Edelbrock. From previous experience I loved the Bilsteins on a BMW, great shock and stiff to keep the truck planted and from bouncing. I know it kept my awd bmw planted firmly but we are talking about trucks and not sedans.