Used Up Ss On Ebay

bobryan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SS-2003-Chevy-Silverado-1500-SS-Super-Sport-Black-One-Owner-/180850065501?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a1b81005d

its good to see that these trucks will last a long time.this one has taken an ass whippin and its still chuggin

if you take better care of them.they should last a while.

not to put this guy down,it was used as a work truck it looks like,and it served him well it seems

That's sad....... :shakehead: After noticing the dash though, has anybody actually had this happen and strip the rest of it off..?

some of my dash by the passenger air vent is peeling you can only see it when the doors open.

some of my dash by the passenger air vent is peeling you can only see it when the doors open.

Wonder how hard it would be to strip the rest of the coating off....My dash has a small spot that is doing that as well...I'd love to go to an all black interior.... :dbanana:

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

From a durability stand point, it makes me proud. Otherwise, that makes me somewhat sick. If this truck had been through multiple owners, you could maybe explain at least some of the abuse, but as a "one owner" how does someone take a $40,000 limited edition pickup, and just run it into the ground. I know I am the other extreme of the spectrum, but damn! Buy a beater work truck! That should be a crime.

Wonder how hard it would be to strip the rest of the coating off....My dash has a small spot that is doing that as well...I'd love to go to an all black interior.... :dbanana:

I have not tried this myself but I have heard you can take a pressure washer and finish getting it off. I have an old dash cover in the garage doing the same thing, I may try this and let you know.