Cai Installed !

cmoney23

You might want to reroute your radiator hose. Its turning your cold air intake into a hot air intake

I know right! Im retarded sometimes. Had a couple long days at work with no sleep. After i did it im like CRAP!!!

• 2 weeks later...

SHOULD I HAVE TAKEN THE PLATE OFF ON THE BOTTOM TO GET MORE AIR FLOW? HAS ANYONE DOES THIS?

I took mine out. The more air you can get in and the quicker you can get it in, the better.

You might want to reroute your radiator hose. Its turning your cold air intake into a hot air intake

I have the same problem with my cai. May just be something associated with low dollar cai kits.

I actually got mine about 1/2" from my tube now. That plastic bracket around your radiator hose that pushes into the hole already on the cai tube. I got it in the right position where i do have a gap between the two.

1334428730[/url]' post='838453']

Leave that piece out. I got an AEM intake with dry filter setup been meaning to find a big k&n filter to fit.

silverado777 so did you reroute or just used wrap?

Little of both lol