I Got 4 Tickets Today

gmJake

That's awesome! you have the link to it?

It's called the Show and Go. You can get a manual version for $50. I payed $130 for the remote one.

http://www.google.com/m?hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-uscellular-us&source=android-browser-type&action=devloc&q=show+and+go+license+plate

All of my friends laughed :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, i'm probly gonna get the remote too i'm lazy, and like being a smart ass

I offset it to the side because you have to have a rear bracket to stabilize it. The only thing i could find was a bolt on the intercooler. I think it looks better there instead of in the middle anyway. 2 holes in the bottom of the bumper was all. Plus that made the wiring to the battery easier. And, it looks cool imo.

I wouldnt drive your truck to court unless you have your plate ready, my buddy got tagged a 2nd time for not having his plate when he pulled into the court parking lot, as the stateys were waiting 4 him.

He also got hit with tints. But 4 tickets in one day isnt much, I got hit with that on my b day, muffler, cats, inspection sitcker and drl's on a different vehicle.

$175 for squeeling tires. Court supervision for 3 months so it doesn't show points on my license. That's good cause i drive a semi some times besides my regular job as heavy equipment operator. I have to renew in a year and would have to take 4 written exams.

The other 3 were dismissed.

WOOT

$175 for squeeling tires. Court supervision for 3 months so it doesn't show points on my license. That's good cause i drive a semi some times besides my regular job as heavy equipment operator. I have to renew in a year and would have to take 4 written exams.

The other 3 were dismissed.

WOOT

I never knew your name was Woot

Breakdown of the fine

Fine $100

Clerk $5

Court $5

Automation $5

Driver ed $9

Document storage $5

Trauma center $5.50

Prisoner review board $.50