Not To Bash Anyone On This Site

EmoWalrus05

Yeah I think the only reason he sold it was to get a TBSS so he could have more interior space, I think he's still on the lookout for one.

That's one truck I didn't foresee going up for sale any time soon..still surprised he deleted the account.:unsure:

That's one truck I didn't foresee going up for sale any time soon..still surprised he deleted the account.:unsure:

Me too! He was one of the most enthused and active members on here. I figured he would at least keep his account? Oh well. Hopefully someone will buy the SSS that will take care of it.

How does one delete an account?

Keep running your mouth and you'll find out!

I'm just messing with ya, lol. pepsicheer.gif My guess is that you just contact a Mod. here and they can/could delete your account.

I didn't know you had to delete your account if you sold your truck.......Come back Jason.

Wow...me either. I regret selling the truck in the first place...even more so now. :thumbsdown:

Keep running your mouth and you'll find out!

I'm just messing with ya, lol. pepsicheer.gif My guess is that you just contact a Mod. here and they can/could delete your account.

I didn't know you had to delete your account if you sold your truck.......Come back Jason.

Sounds like Jeff needs MOD Powers ...

Wow...me either. I regret selling the truck in the first place...even more so now. :thumbsdown:

Well it ended up at Harleys Auto park guessing he traded it in.... shakehead.gif Saw it for sale there for 21,995 exactly as it was. I don't see it listed anymore so someone must have bought it.... Too bad that was one of the nicest/nicer SS's up here.