Wanted Low Profile Tonneau Cover

mikeczech79

PM me bud. I might be willing to part with mine for the right price. I might be taking a trip down to see some other members near South Beach later this year. This tonneau is no longer made.post-19193-015203500 1333332719_thumb.jpg

Im also Czech my friend.

PM me bud. I might be willing to part with mine for the right price. I might be taking a trip down to see some other members near South Beach later this year. This tonneau is no longer made.post-19193-015203500 1333332719_thumb.jpg

Im also Czech my friend.

I want your gemtop lol

Oh ya?!?!?! I have another idea in mind if my tonnaue is sold, so it might just be, PM me Millerbro. I have to talk to my mechanic and see what he has to say first about another tonneau.

I think they went outta buisness. Try calling you'll be disapointed...

That's very disappointing my friend. I've been wanting that cover for about 9 months now. I really like how low profile it is. Guess I will have to find another one.

I think they went outta buisness. Try calling you'll be disapointed...

I went ahead and called STS. The guy told me that the STS lids are actually made by another company that went out of business. He said that the lid making portion of that other business is in the process of being bought. Some time in the hopefully near future they will be making the covers again. Just in case anyone was interested. Also the guy at STS is taking names and numbers of people who are interested in purchasing a cover when they become available.

<br /><br />

<br />

I went ahead and called STS. The guy told me that the STS lids are actually made by another company that went out of business. He said that the lid making portion of that other business is in the process of being bought. Some time in the hopefully near future they will be making the covers again. Just in case anyone was interested. Also the guy at STS is taking names and numbers of people who are interested in purchasing a cover when they become available.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Good info. Thanks

Sent From My GNex

I did call STS Lids and the guy said the same thing that the company went out of business but took my name and number and will call me when they are available, I also asked if the ISS spoiler will work with the flush lid and said it will work and he has done a couple of ISS Trucks so now I will be looking for a ISS wing in the future :pepsicheer: and last STS Lids is located near by about 30 min away from my location.