Lol Dealerships Just Don'T Know Real From Fake!

Tylur06SS

Its sad, my own dealership didnt know they made a DEI SS Silverado until I told them and gave them part numbers. Oh well, I guess it means they werent the top dealership in MA. Only the big dogs know, etc.... got the real deal DEI SS info. When I told my dealerhsup about about the ISS wing awhile back and they told me they were backordered before the spot in MI got the wings, I was all good to give the wings at a cheap price.

Its sad, my own dealership didnt know they made a DEI SS Silverado until I told them and gave them part numbers. Oh well, I guess it means they werent the top dealership in MA. Only the big dogs know, etc.... got the real deal DEI SS info. When I told my dealerhsup about about the ISS wing awhile back and they told me they were backordered before the spot in MI got the wings, I was all good to give the wings at a cheap price.

how much? if you don't mind me asking

To be honest it didnt go far as within the next day or so SAE bought the DEI SS wings. I would have parted with them cheaper than what they have them now, about $25-40 less. I am not hear to make $$$$ only to help out fellow SS owners as they have helped me. Time has passed and now Im into a dynopack awd for Northeast/Mid-Atlantice owners.