New Stance !

cmoney23

Hey guys.... I'm 100% done with my suspension.. Ended up lifting the rear a bit so now the rear is 1/2" higher in the rear.

Tell me what you think about the window sticker!!!!!!!!

IMAG0212-1.jpg

IMAG0213-1.jpg

IMAG0214-1.jpg

IMAG0217-1.jpg

IMAG0218-1.jpg

IMAG0220-1.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I like the stance, but the tires could be bigger. I hate to be a pest, but that window sticker just took the clean away from it for some reason. I would lose it if it was me. Just IMHO.

If it was my truck I'd 1st get a bigger tire like a 285/40 and see if it improves the look so that will still give you the option of changing the rims ever or going lower. Just swap over tires. Sticker is a little too much for me. I'd remove it if it was my SS. I know you went through so much to get it to this point so please forgive mine and others comments. It's just constructive crticism only for your best interest of having best looking truck. Stance is great but again if it was mine I'd get a different set of rims, larger tire and remove sticker but if you're happy we are happy for you!

Thaks for the comments. I take em all in consideration.

yeah im back n forth with the sticker so far. Not sure if i like it!! And for the tires i think i do need a bigger sidewall tire. Anyone wanna buy these tires? LOL. Ill prolly throw these up for sale on craigslist.

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

If it was my truck I'd 1st get a bigger tire like a 285/40 and see if it improves the look so that will still give you the option of changing the rims ever or going lower. Just swap over tires. Sticker is a little too much for me. I'd remove it if it was my SS. I know you went through so much to get it to this point so please forgive mine and others comments. It's just constructive crticism only for your best interest of having best looking truck. Stance is great but again if it was mine I'd get a different set of rims, larger tire and remove sticker but if you're happy we are happy for you!

agreed. stance is perfect IMO. but +1 for removing the sticker and wider/taller tires.

Great lookin ride, cmoney!

Just got back from the tire store and they would only give me $50 per tire. I paid $165 per tire. These are brand spanking new with less than 100 miles on them. Ive bought 2 sets of rims and tires from them in the last year. I told them if they give me a deal on a new set of tires and buy these back for a decent price ill prolly be buying another set of 20's for the wife's suv we plan on buying in a couple months. When they said $50 per tire to buy back i said you just lost my buisness. He told me it would cost me $500 and i have to give him my tires to get a new set. Yup he lost a good paying customer. And i always paid them in cashmoney.....

needs more low

The suspension shop told me if i went any lower in the front my cv's would be done in a month from the angle they would of been. I wanted to leave the back that low, but it was lower than the front. And i didnt want that look of a sagging rear end. Thats why i had to raise the back. I didnt want to but i needed it to be right.