Someone Hit My Shit!

Tylur06SS

so mad! washing my truck yesterday and noticed where someone hit my truck behind the back wheel and scratched it all the way to the rear bumpercover, not dent just scratches... i hate college parking lots! granted my trucks paint had scratches when i bought it, still makes me mad, so looks like i'll be waiting until after i get out of Auburn until i paint it... people have no respect for other peoples things especially up here where mommy and daddy buy kids new cars and they don't appreciate them!! M16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gif

I've got so many scratches and dings on my truck from parking at college. In 4 years here my truck has taken a beating. It runs all over me whenever I look at all the little dings and scratches from other people angry.gif

thanks guys. i knew stuff like this would happen so thats why i bought a kinda rough SS but its just the whole point. i was considering painting it this summer but im going to wait until i get back home for good. its hard to be picky like i usually am with my parking up here since its so limited plus this got me going today too, last year i payed $30 for my parking permint now when i go to renew it they raised the price to $60!!!!!!!! and SGA passed this crap! seems like crooked politicians get started off at a yung age these days! makes me want to overturn the student government system! lol

I always park way in the back if the lots by no one and give out and there is always a little pos honda right next to me snugged right up against the truck. It's like wtf. Honestly.people

Sent From My GNex

whenever i go to the store i park way the hell out in BFE! No cars within 10 parking spots of me. Then i come outta the store and i got a car parked right next to me, in the very parking spot right beside me... freaking idiots! :idiot:

whenever i go to the store i park way the hell out in BFE! No cars within 10 parking spots of me. Then i come outta the store and i got a car parked right next to me, in the very parking spot right beside me... freaking idiots! :idiot:

Hate that too. That's when I go find some dog shit and smear it all up on the underside of their door handles hidden from their view.. SURPRISE!! Stupid pricks.

Hate that too. That's when I go find some dog shit and smear it all up on the underside of their door handles hidden from their view.. SURPRISE!! Stupid pricks.

lmfao, my theory is that people are followers, human beings are unable to decide for themselves what to do so they copy. Also women are scared, they like to park close to other vehicles to feel protected and have witnesses if they are attacked or something. On a daily basis I have women running and terrified of me in my work park garage.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)