Tune

Chip

Got a guestion what is the best thing for my truck with a tune its a 2003 Sss with a wheatley tune i have blown away almost every truck i go against but that is not hitting my tow haul button i have heard that it will make a huge diff. if i hit it before i launch (and it takes it out of over drive wich is not good for street raceing) any thoughts would help me out I have kandn cai magnaflow 160 stat and wheatley tune.

By engaging it all it does is change shift points, it's designed on a stock tune to hold your shifts longer. Just try engaging it and see. You might run faster with it off depending on how agressive your tune is. Unless he already has another tune written to it all together. Usually tuners will ask you, "do you wanna make your tow/haul mode have a more agressive than street tune" then they make tow/haul your agressive tune to give you an option to switch back and forth. So if you guys haven't already set it up I doubt it's there.My tune is all performance all the time :peelout:

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)