Finally All Parts Are Here

This Post has been moved to Builds!!

well most of you know the FIASCO i went through after i finished installing my whipple. for those who don't know;;;; last year i had a whipple and other parts installed on my truck. cam, injectors, lon tube headers, meth injection and other miscelenous bits. even though i bought the lifters so they could be change with the new cam; my mechanic decided not to. the day of the Dyno; 2 of my lifters colapsed! this time i decided to take evrything apart and do most of the work myself. i saved lots of the parts i sold everything that wzas in good conditions (no the lifters):yellow_loser:

once all sold i moved ahead and started gathering the new parts for my new project and of course; i kept some of the parts from the old set up

so here we go::::

meth injection

long tube headers

fast LSX-RT intake

fast 65lbs injectors

340 stealth Aeromotive fuel pump

Fast fuel rails

Procharger D1s 12lbs

4l80e beefed up tranny

circle D stage III torque converter

DJM rear sway bar

14" Baer front rotors

and last but no least;;;; a 408 motor with PRC 237cc 6 bolts heads.

i have been getting all this little by little; between the house and a baby boy on the way;;;; i am down to my last penny!

i should be taking a week off from work soon to finish my car and i am going to have a lot of questions so be prepared.

one thing i still do not have clear is the wiring part for the 4l80e.

i can't wait to have my truck back and enjoy the ride:nopity:

Edited by himata13 (see edit history)