Wheatley Performance Autocal

GLWS Will, this is a valuable tool for anyone who uses a tuner such as Wheatley. I'd recommend this for anyone modding and needing tuning via mail order tuners. In Cali since we have more resources we mostly use local guys. Someone pick this up....

Hmm, Wheatley told me last week he no longer supports Autocal...

well thats when i told him im not tuning with him anymore lol

maybe i was the only person using one with him? or maybe hes just not buying anymore?

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

well thats when i told him im not tuning with him anymore lol

maybe i was the only person using one with him? or maybe hes just not buying anymore?

Haha maybe. When he told me he wasn't I mentioned that I knew you were using one with him...he didn't respond to that. Just an FYI for potential buyers to check into it first with him...would suck to buy it and then have no use for it...unless Blackbear could license it for their tuning...

Haha maybe. When he told me he wasn't I mentioned that I knew you were using one with him...he didn't respond to that. Just an FYI for potential buyers to check into it first with him...would suck to buy it and then have no use for it...unless Blackbear could license it for their tuning...

This is a negative, only Wheatly can tune via this Autocal, no one else as the Autocal has been merried to wheatly's V1