Brake Duct Color

chawkins6789

i have a body guy, but i am getting him to get my quote together. so i need to color. thanks for the info on the grey. I also need to order a new grille surround from LMC. I'm thinking the work truck one and going to have it sanded and painted to match. Only chrome I want is the rear bumper, wheels, and door molding. also have to figure ou how to wire up a power seat when i have manual seats. and install a fan on the front of my trans cooer if i can find the right thermostat for it to work right. Pro Comp makes a little 7" that will work fine if i got the right wiring setup? Does your SS have E fans? and what Alternator size?

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

The brake ducts were never panted from the factory.. the grey color is the actual plastic. Only thing i could tell ya is to pick your own.. i believe the OE wheel color is hyper silver which matches the ducts

i have a body guy, but i am getting him to get my quote together. so i need to color. thanks for the info on the grey. I also need to order a new grille surround from LMC. I'm thinking the work truck one and going to have it sanded and painted to match. Only chrome I want is the rear bumper, wheels, and door molding. also have to figure ou how to wire up a power seat when i have manual seats. and install a fan on the front of my trans cooer if i can find the right thermostat for it to work right. Pro Comp makes a little 7" that will work fine if i got the right wiring setup? Does your SS have E fans? and what Alternator size?

E fans yes. 05+ SSS's came with E fans alternator size is 145A. All crank drive fans came with 105A.