Time For Springs?

Quoted from MrP from another topic...

So short answer - the LQ9 pushrods are cheap, the LQ9 valvesprings are cheap, the LQ9 retainers/locks are cheap; focus your valvetrain improvements in those areas, then increase the shiftpoints in your tune and get RPM to work for you.

I've got a problem and it might be valves floating, here's what's going on... it only does it from around 5000 rpm on until shift change to 3rd (right around 80 mph). It does not do it from 1st to 2nd.

#1 cyl, multiple misfires (yes it's very noticable, both audibly and seat of pants). Swapped B1S1 and B2S1 and still #1. I did a back pressure check and the cats are fine, new TR6's @ .035, new wires, swapped #1 and 3 plug and wire, still misfire on #1. Swapped in a new coil... no change. As a last resort I changed the valve springs on #1 today and still misfiring. I haven't done a misfire count yet, but it's either still #1 or another cylinder is doing it now (my $ is on #1 tho).

Ok, the springs on my heads have a yellow line on them and the springs I got today to replace #1's have a pink stripe part # 12589774.

I guess what I'm asking is should I just replace all the springs with that part # (or should I use different ones) and get hardened pushrods (and does anyone know the part # for them). I have the stock cam and a Powerdyne at 7 lbs boost.

I'm running out of ideas here and need help, anyone feel free to chime in.