New Ss?

Tylur06SS

so ive been thinking about selling my SS to get another one in better shape. mine has 174k miles in kind of rough shape but still blue books at 10,8k on private party and i found a black 03 with 107k miles for 13,9k and the upside is mine is paid off. what do y'all think? heres a link at the one i'm looking at...dunno.gif

http://www.americanautobrokersinc.com/2003-Chevrolet-SILVERADO-SS-RARE-SS-PU-LOOK-Thibodaux-Louisiana-70301/3796603

i would fix mine, which is what i was going to do, but im in college and money is hard to come across.. input please

I dont know if its just me, but the blue Sss's driverside of the hood looks like it doesnt fit very well. It doesnt look like the hood is popped. The black one has a tear in the driver seat. They both look nice in the pictures but they can be deceiving. FYI..... Looking at trucks with some miles on them, make sure to check out the oil cooler lines and the one trans line as they like to leak where the rubber hose is crimped on to the metal line. Youd be around $300 for both lines plus the install. The oil cooler lines are a Mother to get back in as there is no right or set way to do it. A normal price for just the Oil cooler lines to be installed ranges between $250 to $500 due to the pain they are to get in and the amount of time they take. Just keep that in mind while looking.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)