Arh Headers

texaSS364

Looking at buying some ARH headers but i can't decide between 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 primaries.

As of right now it's bone stock except for a cai and magnaflow exhaust, but i do have plans for a mild cam and tune in the future.

any ideas?

Also, where is the best place to buy the headers for a good price.

What is your long term goal? If you plan on boosting or significant engine mods, go with the 1-7/8". For a bolt-on motor 1-3/4" will be fine. Remmeber bigger isn't always better. If you go too big you will lose the scavenging effect becasue the velocity of the exhaust gases is too slow. As to best place, keep your eye on the for sale section, ebay, craigslist, the usual places.

If you need cats and if you're not in a rush, keep your eyes open for some Dynatechs. Deals come up on ebay, craigslist, the for sale section, performanceturcks , LS1trucks, etc. Never know when someone might be selling a set.

Thanks but i couldn't wait. I Just got my ARH's in yesterday! :cheers:

Hey texaSS364 let us know how it turns out! Im in the same situation as you,and i also wanted to know about the ARH's? What did you decide1 7/8 or 1 3/4 ?