Thinking Of Getting New Shocks Whats Everyone Running?

dont know anything about aftermarket shocks so just wanted to know what i should get.

currently looking @ the Belltech Street Perfomance Series @ stylin trucks but they have like 4 different version and each is a different price.. so idk :(

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

Take into consideration our roads in the NorthEast are not as good as other parts of the country where most people are dropped. Edelbrock or Bilstein if your stock height.

i sold both of those and still do. The new belltech sp line of shocks rides better even in the messed up roads of new york. I went thru all this over 3 years ago.

i sold both of those and still do. The new belltech sp line of shocks rides better even in the messed up roads of new york. I went thru all this over 3 years ago.

Might be a future customer then, I had Bilsteins on an awd bmw lowered and thing handled nicely, just like the way I want my truck to when I get swaybars. Just trying to learn more about the Edelbrocks as not many members have them, I can only remember two that have them on here. Hows the feedback on them?

Ive read reports and customer reviews, the Edelbrocks seem great and havent read a negative one yet but I know you seem to have a lot of happy customers on here. Just seeing what your feedback is.

Sorry for the hi-jack 10zin

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Might be a future customer then, I had Bilsteins on an awd bmw lowered and thing handled nicely, just like the way I want my truck to when I get swaybars. Just trying to learn more about the Edelbrocks as not many members have them, I can only remember two that have them on here. Hows the feedback on them?

if anyone was unhappy with the belltech street performance shocks you would hear from it here. now the old belltech nitro 2 shocks those didnt work out to well at all on the sss.

if anyone was unhappy with the belltech street performance shocks you would hear from it here. now the old belltech nitro 2 shocks those didnt work out to well at all on the sss.

Im sorry if I was unclear, I meant feedback on the Edelbrock shocks.

Bilsteins here and I love them.....

Thats what I am thinking most likely, with the Edelbrocks at $94 apiece (last time I checked, was a couple months back though) I think Id be happy with going with Bilsteins which are were around 50 or 60 apiece (again a few months back).