Tuning New Stereo

hey all this is my first real stereo that i have complied/installed. it sounds good from what i can hear but im sure it can be better. i know there is the high and low pass filters and all sorts of settings in the head unit and i can google them all day and i still wont understand how they interact with each other. so if there are any sound guru's out there it would be awesome for some help in making my new system sound the best it can.

i am mostly listening to rock such as avenged sevenfold and my darkest days. im not sure f this will effect how i tune my radio but ill offer the information anyways.

below is my system. its all installed some parts easier than others lol. but all in and working.

Sony MEX-BT4000P CD Receiver w/ Bluetooth

Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp 4"x6" 2-way Plate Car Speakers

Polk Audio DXi650s 6.5" Slim Mount Coaxial Speakers

MTX T-Form 88-06 GM Ex Cab Charcoal, w/10" Sub and 200W Amp

any help is appreciated.

the front and rear speakers are off the head unit. the sub is MTX 10"and amp im assuming is MTX because its an enclosed unit. ( the amp is inside the sub box).

Ahh I see. I don't mean to be rude but there is not much tuning wise you can do with that. Amp should be tuned to the right frequency already since it has came together. The only tips I can give you is to turn the frequency for your low pass higher. Like 80 or so. Not going to get to low of notes out of that 10. As far as coaxials (doors), I would have recommended component sets. Sound is so much better out of them. If your head unit is also controlling the frequency on those I would say play with it while playing the music you listen to the most. You will also want to turn down the low end of your eq on the head unit since we don't want any popped door speakers. I always play with mine at a low volume until I figure what all sounds good and then crank it and readjust settings. As I said before, your system is on the lower price range and you get what you pay for. No offense and hope this helped a little.