Shiftkit and servo

Did you install any of the "Gold Shims" mentioned in the transgo instructions?  If not, your 2nd gear band may be slipping.  I used one shim.  It should be easy enough to go back and put one in, just take it easy or don't drive it until you get it fixed.  Also, if you are careful, you can save and re-use the o-ring seals.

yes I did install the gold shim and did everything on page 2 and extra: changed the servo with the corvette servo. it just slips a little when i accelerate :confused:

Did you install any of the "Gold Shims" mentioned in the transgo instructions?  If not, your 2nd gear band may be slipping.  I used one shim.  It should be easy enough to go back and put one in, just take it easy or don't drive it until you get it fixed.  Also, if you are careful, you can save and re-use the o-ring seals.

yes I did install the gold shim and did everything on page 2 and extra: changed the servo with the corvette servo. it just slips a little when i accelerate :confused:

I suppose you could try 2 of the gold shims. 2 came with my kit, but I only needed 1 to get the band pretty tight.

Archived