Ughh I Need A More Aggressive Sound !

cmoney23

Im sick of not sounding aggressive. I really want a corsa sport, but no way im forking out $800. So im thinking just get some kind of muffler and get some cool chrome tips for probably half that price and sound just as good. I mean is corsa so expensive because of not getting any highway drone in the cab or they using some kind of special nasa piping that costs a fortune..LOL. ANY SUGGESTIONS!

Im sick of not sounding aggressive. I really want a corsa sport, but no way im forking out $800. So im thinking just get some kind of muffler and get some cool chrome tips for probably half that price and sound just as good. I mean is corsa so expensive because of not getting any highway drone in the cab or they using some kind of special nasa piping that costs a fortune..LOL. ANY SUGGESTIONS!

Buy a Spintech 6000 series and have it mounted behind the cab, that will take come of the droan out and sound badass. The muffler is only $100 on ebay.

Get a short magnaflow, and cut the cats off

If i cut out the cats my SEL will stay on. Thats what i did with my old truck. Cut out the cats and muffler. Just had str8 pipe. Way, way loud. But did sound bad ass. dont wanna go that route again..

OBX LT headers = $500 and bolt right up to your exisiting piping. That's gonna make you sound mean.

iamwithstupid.gif OBX LT, no cats, single flowmaster super 44 and a mild cam....I get compliments all the time on my exhaust and it screams when I get on it. My buddy says its louder than its 01 Camero SS with SLP loudmouth exhaust.

Buy a Spintech 6000 series and have it mounted behind the cab, that will take come of the droan out and sound badass. The muffler is only $100 on ebay.

Is this the one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPINTECH-SPIN-TECH-MUFFLER-full-selec-fit-your-ride-/370606251840?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5649da9f40

If i cut out the cats my SEL will stay on. Thats what i did with my old truck. Cut out the cats and muffler. Just had str8 pipe. Way, way loud. But did sound bad ass. dont wanna go that route again..

Tune will turn it off, and magnaflow would give it.a nice.sound dude trust me