Ss Almost Got Stole Again!

IMPALASS_RIDER

Idk if i should own an Sss.. some of the older memebers remember i few months before my 18th birthday (aug 2008) me and my mom went half on an 2005 black Sss well my 18th birthday was in October and in NOV someone still it from my job..

well anyways took me YEARS to find another one worth buying..

so my girlfriend that is BTW 6 months pregnant was driving the Sss to the store WITH her little sister to go shopping and i guess they was followed by 2 mexican guys in a black 300.. so when they was in the store her sister phone ring (job interview) so she walks outside just to see my door wide open so she run to the truck and the dude takes off running and my girl comes outside running (remember she's pregnant) and with her knowing how i came about my truck she start worrying and she had to be rushed to the hospital because she start feeling pressure "early labor".. but everything is ok, she is ok the baby is ok...

this is the only pic i have right now..

461132_352106861504210_100001146964959_922923_674558443_o.jpg

Sorry about ur truck man, and ur wife have to deal with such a$$ holes. I say shoot them if u have da chance if not thire day will come. Did they pop ur door key, if so remove ur door cover and were u see a rod going to the key hole remove it. All they have to do is pop it and walla they have open da truck. Wut u can also have is an aftermarket alarm and have it set with the inside lights when the door opens theh lights turns on an alarm will go off. Only if the alarm is active other wise it works normal.. I dont knw why they bustted ur colum my cuzin works at a chevy dealer/ parts department. He siad somthin about the tranny wire and pop the door and a flat head as a key will start da truck. Dat wire has to do somthing with onstar and the alarm.. I and he never stolen a truck and never will that is wut he sees.

Sorry about ur truck man, and ur wife have to deal with such a$$ holes. I say shoot them if u have da chance if not thire day will come. Did they pop ur door key, if so remove ur door cover and were u see a rod going to the key hole remove it. All they have to do is pop it and walla they have open da truck. Wut u can also have is an aftermarket alarm and have it set with the inside lights when the door opens theh lights turns on an alarm will go off. Only if the alarm is active other wise it works normal.. I dont knw why they bustted ur colum my cuzin works at a chevy dealer/ parts department. He siad somthin about the tranny wire and pop the door and a flat head as a key will start da truck. Dat wire has to do somthing with onstar and the alarm.. I and he never stolen a truck and never will that is wut he sees.

I would look into getting a good alarm and setting the sensitivity fairly high. I would also look into getting Lojack. I had my 97 Camaro stolen a few years after I had it installed, I called the police told them I had Lojack and gave them the number off the unit. My car was found within 30 minutes, I got my car back and the thieves were arrested and had to pay for my broken window and column.

Lojack is a location and GPS device and only you and the Lojack installer know where the unit is mounted. Once you call the vehicle in stolen and you have the system activated your car will be found or Lojack will refund your money back.... I have one in every vehicle now and wouldnt go without one.

http://www.lojack.com/

going to have a viper alarm set up next week!!

im really pissed that someone would do that.. i can see if it was me in the damn truck but it was my pregnant wife!! she still in the hospital (thats where im at now)..

its crazy because SHE always ride with HER .45 but yesterday she didnt.. i wish i could find these dudes..

yeah man that sucks, id take my wife to a concealed weapons course and buy her a nice lil handgun!!! The Silverado SS was the most stolen truck per capita or should i say most attempted steals per capita when i lived in Tennessee... haha i reckon criminal d-bags like our trucks as much as we do!!!

I didn't know mine had a factory alarm til last week. I locked the doors with the windows down, came back later, reached inside and unlocked the door and opened it. Scared the hell out of me.

I didn't know mine had a factory alarm til last week. I locked the doors with the windows down, came back later, reached inside and unlocked the door and opened it. Scared the hell out of me.

Hahaha yea that's about all they're good for

Sucks. Auto theft is almost non existenant where I live, but i feel for you guys in the big cities. I never realized how big of a problem it was till I see how many SSS's get stolen on here. Sorry about your bad luck. I guess at least we know our trucks are desirable? LOL