Forum Maintenance Downtime TODAY - 10am eastern

Mervz

• Admin

Yeah, I know you're all going to love us for this.... :rolleyes:

We need to bring the forum off-line again later this morning to address some back-end server software upgrades that need to be run.

The forum will go offline at 10am this morning. We hope to bring things back up before 1pm.

This is prompted by the hacking that happened last week. Although the server has been deemed "clean", we need to ensure we're running the latest versions of MySQL, Apache, PHP, and apply all available Ubuntu updates. GM-Trucks.com and TrailBlazerSS.com will also go down as all three sites share a single front-end webserver.

We cannot express how grateful we are for everyone being so understanding. :smoker:

I'm getting the shakes already. Today's my day off to damn it! Lol jk thanks for all u guys do, hopefully its a quick and easy fix!:D

Sent from my 4G Razor

Looks like you'll actually have to go outside and work on the truck lol

Sent Via G-NEX

good thing i just posted a thread....... which prob wont be answered till 1am good to know :D

also can u install or put in a view new posts link. i see the new threads but a link that shows new posts would be mighty helpful if u nomsayin :D

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

• Admin

All in the clear. Everything working well for everyone?

I took the opportunity and edited the server's clock. The forum "time" will now be correct. (It was almost 15 minutes slow).

We also gave the server 2GB of additional memory and enabled two more cores on the virtual processor. Basically, the site should be a little quicker, too.