Starting another project vehicle

cmoney23

Looking around for a good deal on a 05-07 jeep grand cherokee laredo with the 3.7L v6. Gonna do a srt8 clone on it. Dont get me wrong i would love the real grand cherokee srt8, but my Sss doesnt get the best gas mileage and im sure the jeeps srt8 hemi 500hp V8 dont either. So we need atleast 1 vehicle that does good on gas. She decided she wanted a jeep grand cherokee so im gonna make it bad ass looking. Gonna do a full srt8 body kit, lowered, The center exhaust out the rear, srt8 wheels and a few other little things here and there. I cant wait to get started. Ill post up some picks on progress once i find one. I would actually rather buy a 05-07 grand cherokee srt8 clone all done, but cant find one anywhere, So if anyone knows where one is let me know. Otherwise ill have to do it myself. Heres a visual of what im talking about.

Love the white minus the 26's

IMAG0280.jpgIMAG0279.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I like the black one better, but for me, it would have to have bigger sidewalls on the tires. (Not too crazy about the chrome wheel's, either.)

That skinny rubber just makes big vehicles look too top heavy.

I'm with ya on the wheels on the white one. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Yeah cant decide on black or white. Its prolly whatever i can get a better deal on. 1st im trying to sell my wife's 04 grand prix. If i cant sell it within a month or so im just gonna trade it in on a 05-07 jeep laredo. Than start the srt8 clone process. Ive already checked on prices. I can get the whole front/rear and side skirts for arount $1000

if your looking for something with better gas milage i think your looking at the wrong vehicle . jeeps are horrible on gas. think our trucks do better stock to stock.

Im gonna get the laredo that has the 3.7L v6. She wants an suv which she want the jeep laredo 05-07. So i figured if i got the 3,7L it will do alright.