LED Tails

Those are the tails I'm running. When the tails are on they are all lit up. When you hit the brake the inner 2 columns light up bright, and the outer 2 columns are your turn signals. also there are what look like fiber tubes which i think look pretty cool. they are about $239 i think on amazon and i have the matching cab brake light which is about $80

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I have those taillights, and blacked them out completly. They look really good. Did the same with a 3rd brake light, but I have since desided to just shave the 3rd brake light.... doing that right now!

How are the LED's? Do they last a while because I hate seeing trucks with LED tailights and some of them are out...just doesn't look good.

I have those taillights, and blacked them out completly. They look really good. Did the same with a 3rd brake light, but I have since desided to just shave the 3rd brake light.... doing that right now!

You have any pics of them on at night? How are they during the day can you see them good?

I want a set of LED lights for my truck.

Ebay Special.... Had them for over a year and still work just as good as day one. Plus I haven't seen anything on the road that are brighter. BTW this picture was taken without the brake lights on. I tried taking a picture with the brake lights on but you couldn't see anything but a red blob lol

IMG_0062-1.jpg

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

No I have no pictures of them lit up. They work good though, night and Day you can see them perfect when they are lit up. They were the same light as the one above, but with 5 layers of night shade and then cleared. If you do this deffently clear because I fine they start to go lighter and dauler if you do not after washing it a few time.

post-22239-0-52956500-1338968187_thumb.jpg