Pcm and diablo sport problem

BLNAWAY

So the other night i tryed setting a new tune in my 03 sss and in the middle of rewrite the pcm my gf came out to c wat i was doing and opened the door ling story short it sent a voltage spike threw the trck so far i fryed the pcm and bcm gota new pcm but had to take out the aftermarket Kenwood double din in order to write the new pcm. Gota bcm coming b here monday. My question is who can i send the new pcm to to b tuned again i guna try to stay away from han d held tuners. T Or wat do u guys recommend

Umm...black bear, wheatley, zippy, a few others. All are between 200-400$ and give free updates for life of vehicle. That's void on some if you go forced induction. Hope this answers your question but it is plastered all over the forum. ;)

Edited by cb2big4u (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Umm...black bear, wheatley, zippy, a few others. All are between 200-400$ and give free updates for life of vehicle. That's void on some if you go forced induction. Hope this answers your question but it is plastered all over the forum. ;)

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago with a diablo predator. The guy that tunes my truck loaded a race tune in the diablo so he didnt have to flash my PCM when I went to the track. It did the same thing. They said it fried the starter circuit in the PCM. I never used the thing again.

Do you have an aftermarket alarm or remote start?

You should get a tune from someone in your area or PM zippy about a mail order tune