New parts ordered!!!!!!

Ok I am very excited about this, just ordered tonight :drool:

1. Belltech Street Performance shocks...norcalss

2. Wheatley Tune

3. Autometer c2 AFR gauge kit w/ pillar pod...summit racing

4. Reflexxions cowl hood...stylintrucks

As soon as the parts come in I will get some pics up. Can't wait, the truck should definitely wake up some, ride much better, and look better! :thumbs: :thumbs:

And the rest of the tax return money the wife wants to put in new flooring in the house :banghead: which means 1 more work for me, 2 a skip on more parts that I would have wanted to order for the truck, 3 more work for me again, oh well :chevrolet:

What kind of new flooring?

she wants new carpet on the stairs and in the living room, and she wants that home depot do it yourself hardwood in the dining area and upstairs. She says that it will help with my allergies. As much as I tried to convince her to put that money towards a new heads and cam package, she wouldn't listen to me lol.

Sounds like a good plan. FYI with the wood floor. Look around, I did and got flooring form Menards for .79 a foot sale price when it originally was $3 something a SQ foot, and the floor has a 30 year warranty. Its easy to put in too. I did my whole living room, kitchen and hallway with it.

well I let her do the shopping for the flooring, she has definitely gotten some good prices though. dont know if it was the same low price that you found, but i wanna say it was right under a $1 square foot. And same as you too, I will be doing all the work for it lol.