Spec Commercial I made

Yeah wow! If you didn't say thy you made it, I would have assumed that it was a real BMW commercial!! How long roughly did that take to make this video?

we shot it on a 'red one' camera, edited using final cut pro. took about 3 months total to make!

glad all you guys like it! i'm actually thinking about making a legacy SS commercial for fun...featuring all the different SS models. (ideally ones that go throughout the years...chevelle, camaro, impala, SSS, TBSS) i think it could be pretty cool. want to think of a cool idea for it to show their evolution.

maybe doing some posts on the camaro and tbss forums and seeing if anyone would want to feature their cars in one.

holly crap man that real deal shit right there. redone cameras are no joke. you own one or were you renting or borrowing one? thats crazy , i had a xl1 back about 10 years ago when i was into video making but things have come along way since then.