MagnaFlow Cat-Back

Feeler: Anyone interested in a used MagnaFlow Cat-Back?...Just the muffler & or resonators?

I went back to stock exhaust. Took off #15838 MagnaFlow Cat-Back w/around 15K on it. I'll post pics if anyone shows interest.

Thanks,

Tim

I'll let you know. Where in MN are you?

Twin cities, but im heading to superior saterday. used to live there. so let me know. if im not on here call or text me 763-807-2738, thanks, scott.

What is your ship to address {buisness might be cheaper}? Tailpipe was cut - I would hate to cut it anymore - I'll check out the shipping cost for freight.

Still waiting for a call from the freight company - got a feeling the cost is going to be outrageous. I recently bought a 1-peice stock exhaust system shipped freight from Time2Kill, not sure how/why he only charged me $95 for shipping.

denalicc posted @ 9:10AM today & is interested, he's a couple of hours away & can pick it up this Saturday. If you don't mind, I'd like to sell the exhaust locally. If not, I'll let you know when the freight company calls me.Thanks,

Tim