New TVS 2300 short video and pics

Well its finally in and she really hauls ass now. I bought a jackshaft TVS 2300 with cog drive, Rays phenolic spacer, TPIS 102 mm throttle body, ATI 10 rib pulley setup, id1000 96 lb injectors and a new fuel system.

Wanted to say thanks again to Ray (supersub) for all the help and the 50 phone calls to make this thing happen. If anyone is looking to buy one of these Ray can definetly be trusted. Great guy.

I just got the truck back a couple days ago and this truck has totally drained me and given me some grey hair. Here is a couple pics and a short idle clip. i will have some better ones by the end of the month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqaCVzPG_qw

post-14649-0-64245300-1336276745_thumb.jpg

post-14649-0-20890200-1336276761_thumb.jpg

Edited by ANGRYGREG (see edit history)

Eh, I've heard and seen better... lol, j/k dude!!! Sounds very nice man, bet it runs like a raped ape huh.?. Wats the eta on the jeep??? Can't wait to hear wat happens when u guys get hers back too, gonna be sick!!! Gonna have to make that Stan's run ASAP :-D!!!

Now u own me a ride in the truck dude...

Eh, I've heard and seen better... lol, j/k dude!!! Sounds very nice man, bet it runs like a raped ape huh.?. Wats the eta on the jeep??? Can't wait to hear wat happens when u guys get hers back too, gonna be sick!!! Gonna have to make that Stan's run ASAP :-D!!!

Now u own me a ride in the truck dude...

long time no see. pretty happy with the new setup. Ive ben trying to stay off the gas pedal until the Truckin Throwdown on friday, but me and the wife went out and played around the day we got it back. The thing is just retarded. We should have hers back by next week.

Hit me up anytime is a good time for Stans