New toy..

dwalk

So I picked up my first hand gun yesterday. It's a Taurus PT 1911. I've always wanted a 1911 just never got the chance to get one but I'm happy with it. Now I've just got to shoot it!!

ae1a703c-1568-ab05.jpgae1a703c-1578-220c.jpgae1a703c-1587-647f.jpg

Very nice choice , 1911 is my next handgun for sure . i really like some of the kimbers.

i just got back from the range , i took my desert eagle and a group of military coeds were shooting , i let them pop off a couple .50ae rounds . one of the girls wanted to give it a go i was hesitant on letter her with the 50ae but her friends assured me she had experience and seemed to have some knowledge from what i saw so i loaded a single shot and omfg , the gun kicked and wacked her right in the forehead, it was almost identical to this but not as bad

sorry for the hi jack but i had to share with someone , im just glad she didnt drop it .or hurt someone.

I am buying my brother in laws Ruger 1911 off him in a few weeks. He bought it and never shot it.

I bought a Taurus PT709 slim with the stainless barrell a few months ago for my carry gun and love it. Taurus makes some very good guns in my opinion.

Good choice on the gun. You will enjoy it!

Ill tell you since I own the 1911 I posted. They are good guns. Rarely misfire or jam. Out of about 1500 rounds I think I've had 3 jams. 2 were my error. Didn't seat the mag in all the way. Also all 1911 mags are interchangeable. Idk what size you have but smith & wesson has 8 Rounders. You can get 10 and 15 round mags but those are cheap and a lot of people have issues with them. But they can take a beating and don't need to be cleaned after every outing. Just keep it oiled with some remoil

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2