BSER Installed

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks badass! Btw is that a 3/4-5? 22's and tires fill it nicely

Thanks. I have 4" hanger/shackle kit on back and 2" drop spindles plus drop keys in the front. 22" reps wrapped in 285/45 Goodyear Forteras.

Damn Chris that looks really nice. Hope she fits in the garage now. Let me know how the tune and goodies helped out the performance

Thanks man. I hope so too. I'm gonna post my dyno slips either some time this week or next week. Probably in the bolt on performance section.

Ohh that looks so badass I can not wait to get mine on.. out of everything I have done to mine my roll is the best thing I have bought and its not even on. Haha

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Yeah it took me like 8 months to get mine on. You should look into a license plate bracket too.I got this one http://www.posiesrodsandcustoms.com/super_slide_springs/featured_products/lighted-license-plate-frames/

Love the rollpans. Put one on mine and can't understand how some people say I should have left the bumper.... Bumper makes it look like a work truck! and then people seem to think you can tow stuff for them

http://www.truckinweb.com/webonly/0903trweb_forbidden_fantasy_2009_truck_show/photo_101.html That's how! And the cleanest SS I've ever seen. If I didn't have an SS I would have a roll pan Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)