texas speed headers

http://texas-speed.com/p-3410-all-new-texas-speed-performance-1-34-stainless-steel-1999-2007-truck-headers-chevygmc-v8.aspx

does anyone have any reviews on these headers. I'm thinking about getting a set since they are fairly local to me and I could pick them up there. any info is welcome

Lemme know how they turn out for you, I've been considering headers but my wife would have a come apart if I spent $800-$1000 on them. I might can get by with some mild bitching if i spend less than $400.

Edited by Sneakystiffler21 (see edit history)

Their are several guys on the Performancetrucks.net running 1 7/8 TSP f-body headers on their trucks. If your interested in getting some 1 7/8 headers. From what I have heard the 6.0L and bigger motors like the 1 7/8 headers over the 1 3/4 headers.

I guess it only works if you are 2wd but from what they say if you are 2wd they work really well.

Here is a link

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-engine-exhaust-performance-21/who-running-1-7-8-bigger-headers-471855/

In this thread a couple of guys put them on their trucks. One guys has picks of them on his truck on page 5 and 12 of the thread.

sounds good, appreciate the info, they would fit on to my truck?

If you have any questions about those headers and the fit I'd ask on that forum. Over there is the only place I've seen anything about TSP headers and it's always been about the 1 7/8 inch f-body ones.