got my headers today

jaxSS

So i recieved my arh's today. Opened the box and they sent me with cats. Part number on the invoice is for no cats. Should i keep em or return? I don't have emissions here so was gonna go catless but does it make much difference or just run with these. I am gonna run corsa sport and some guys have said it is raspy without cats. So whattaya guys think?

I would say keep it like it is your not gonna loose much power. You always can take them off later. With the corsa it's gonna be loud. Catless even louder.

Are they actual Cats or hollow and look like cats on the outside? I haven't personally seen the ARH's but most of the companies that sell the y pipes without cats make them look like hi-flow cats on the outside and hollow in the tube. That is how mine are.

Either way you got them for the price of the non cats, and could sell them to a tree hugger that has the non cats if they need them. lol.