2006 Silverado SS 2WD

Well I'm thinking I might be able to buy a Silverado SS this summer, not for sure yet but its something that is up in the air now. I'm wanting to find a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS 2WD. Reason I want that year and model is because 2006 was my favorite one. I am wanting either an Intimidator SS or just a 2006 Silverado SS as long as it is a 2006 and it's the 2WD model. I'm only going to drive it mainly during the summer anyway. Maybe sometimes during the winter just to haul my quads to races and that's pretty much about it. So let me know what you can find if any are available

I am getting ready to put my 2006 SS on the market. I am the original owner with 46,000 miles on it. It has a K&N intake, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, spray on bedliner, 5 pc. billet grille, custom machined SS grille bowtie, exterior cab SS light, graphite tail lights, and SS bowtie trailer hitch cover. New @ 40K miles Goodyear Eagle LS 2 tires.

Here is a link to the photos:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/gdr_11/SS/

OM me or email to: [email protected]

I am in California, but the Silver Birch SS trucks with low mileage are worth a plane ticket.

Let me know if you have interest.