Finally saw a TBSS

For the first time yesterday I actually saw a tbss in person, I know this may sound weird to some. But where I'm from is a really small town. But I have to say what I saw was sexy! Haha. Wish I could of gotten a pic. Now I'm thinking I might have to get one for my next car.

I was on a sewer job yesterday and there was one next door. I was too busy to look at it. I walked by it and saw the SS emblem and walked back to see what it was. Silver birch. Woulda liked to talk to the owner but we were too busy. Also a new red Vette in the garage.

Rich bastards

I was on a sewer job yesterday and there was one next door. I was too busy to look at it. I walked by it and saw the SS emblem and walked back to see what it was. Silver birch. Woulda liked to talk to the owner but we were too busy. Also a new red Vette in the garage.

Rich bastards

I see about 2 daily lol Texas is a haven for performance trucks. I live an hour out of Houston and othe scene is still pretty big in my small town but pasadena is the place to be for truck scene