Pace Setter LT's, no cats, 3' spintech cat back

Ok I am tracking everything right now, LT's are due today, spintech system just left CA. Once I get everything put together, will post sound clip. and yes 3 ' pipe, my christmas present to myself is a Whipple Charger this year.

Brandon I am using P/N 835206GTS from Spintech, just I wanted 3 inch pipe instead of 2.5, this is a true dual system with an X pipe, twin Pro Street mufflers and polished tips. See attached for the sheet I recieved when I contacted Spintech. As far as the prices on the sheet, those are a lil old.......

By the way Amazon.com has the Pace Setter LT's for pretty cheap with FREE shipping.......

post-10186-0-14037300-1336759087_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chevy56speed (see edit history)

Chevy56speed,

This kits look really nice. You will have to keep us posted on fit, finish, and sound. After looking at the pics, I have one slight reservation. It would seem they only have applications for the 4.8 or 5.3. These have different fitment than our trucks. We have one collector and the other side is a slip fit after the cats / off-road pipes. I believe the 4.8 / 5.3 has a Y connector...this is most likely where they installed the X-pipe. I may be wrong but I am curious about fitment now...

prestinb (Brandon)

• 3 weeks later...

I had to wait for everything to get bent out there in California. Rob at spintech said everything is going in the box tomorrow, so it should take about a week for it go UPS ground over to my neck of the woods.

Trust me I cannot wait to get the Flow Crapper off my truck.

It is a hack job where the factory muffler was swapped out with a flowmaster, the Chicago winters rusted it up pretty good. The flowmaster droned really bad, is my biggest complaint.

Ijust got my UPS email and I'll have everything in my hands come June 7th from California

thats pretty much the same setup i have on mine now. it has a bit of rasp at partial throttle, but other than that i really like it.

Ive been thinking about putting a set of high flow cats or something on there to get rid of the rasp, but i havent decided what i want to do yet.

• 3 weeks later...