Pace Setter LT's, no cats, 3' spintech cat back

Ok I just everything I have:

Pace Setter, Long Tube Headers

Spin Tech 3 inch exhaust 3 inch kit

and well, I am a little mad, the Spin Tech system is not lining up worth a darn, took it arond to 4 different exhaust shops and they cannot make any sense out of it either. I think what happened is either one or two things 1. I got a 3 inch system for a 2500 series truck, same motor the 6.0 is what they might have been thinking 2. a silverado ss awd is completely different animal 3. I am going to stainless works in Ohio and hiding bill from wife.

Anyone have any install photos of the pace setter LT's install under a SS with AWD? I would like to know where the collectors come out at. (seemed to really confuse the b-jesus out of every local exhaust guy around). I am also looking to run cats now too, so looks like a severe fitment issue here, along with squishing two 3' pipes over the tranny cross member.

GRRRRR so frustrated right now.

Any ideas, comments, suggestions greatly welcomed at this point.

Justin

Edited by KRAKEN (see edit history)

Do you have P/N's for the AWD and the 2WD's? I have p/n 72c2265

says it is for the 99-06 Silverado/Sierra 2/4wd 4.8/5.3/6.0L

Someone please referesh my memory on how to upload pictures and I'll lay everything out and post.