2006 SS Value

gdr_11

I have decided to sell by 2006 SS in Silver Birch, but I am not yet sure what I want to ask. As the orginal owner with 46K miles on it, I have not seen many of these in the condition that mine is. I have a K&N filter, Flowmasters, new tires (refit with the factory Goodyears at 40K miles) and a number of custom accents front and back. Here is a link to the photos:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/gdr_11/SS/

I am thinking $22,000 but don't want to price myself out of the market. Located in California.

I love this truck, but I do not drive it enough and it was made for someone to enjoy, not just a once a week commute.

Any comments on value would be appreciated.

Thanks, it's not that I need the money, its just that this is a very special vehicle that needs to be driven and enjoyed by someone who appreciates it. I do have to say, however, when I am driving down a two lane country road and have the opportunity to pass 6-7 cars at once, the thrill is still there.

What i would do is list the truck for a little more for your own wiggle room for buyers who want to give their best offer. Then you can go down and get what the truck is worth and what you want out of it.