Vibration

Fors

A few months after I got my 22's and lowered my truck I had issues with the truck being too low causing every cv axle on the right side to pop out after the first turn after install. After all that was fixed I noticed my truck would vibrate at around 45mph and 62 mph. At around 45mph it feels more like the transmission stuttering to shift gears, which is the same thing my government vehicle does. At 60 to 62 mph it sometimes vibrates so bad I can litteraly see the bed of my truck shaking in the mirror. While it doesnt do this all the time its was still a nuisance but I left it like this for a while.

Yesterday on the way to the dentist I passed a firestone place and on the way out had them balance my rear two wheels which I thought was the problem, he told me one wheel took a lot of weight to balance and he was right....they lined half my wheel with weights, looks like crap. Left out on the high way and now it vibrates more often at 45mph and still at above 60 so Im wondering if this can be caused by something else?

how much was your truck lowered? If your truck is lowered enough, you may require a shim kit, I believe that's what it is called. The vibration is sometimes caused on lowered trucks because the pinion angle of the drive shaft changes. The shim kit would allow the pinion angle to be corrected some. A lot of the guys here have been through your same problem.

Well I attempted to put my factories back on, got the from driver wheel off and noticed there was alot of play in my wheel hub....so time to replace that tommorow, also my factories seem to have oversized tires on it and wont even fit on my truck.