Dale Earnhardt Rc Silverado

Ok here we have one of a few Silverado SS trucks that I have. This one is brand new in the box never been driven. The box does have some wear on it. Truck is not damaged. This are getting harder and harder to find. I'm looking to get $200 shipped. I take Pay Pal. I can also get more pics if needed let me know.

post-12300-0-72067100-1337213264.jpg

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

I bought mine on Ebay for $70 the box was junk but the truck inside was perfect. Can't justify having something cool and not appreciating it anyways. It should sell just keep it up or put it on Ebay. Either way hard to find one in good condition.

I bought mine on Ebay for $70 the box was junk but the truck inside was perfect. Can't justify having something cool and not appreciating it anyways. It should sell just keep it up or put it on Ebay. Either way hard to find one in good condition.

70 bucks wow thats cheap. I have seen them on ebay and each time the sell its never below 100. I have had a few of these over the years right now this one make 3. I have since sold my SS and have moved on. I am not into the SS scene anymore thats why I would like someone else to have it. This is the only one that is in really good shape.

I'm sure it will sell. If I had extra funds I'd buy it.I'd love to add to my collection of cars. I was being a smartass pointing out the severed part. I just found it funny. Wasn't trying to be rude.

No worries should have spelled check before posting. No worries

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a used one for sale, everything works, but no box.

I ran it up & down the driveway a few times & scared my wife's cat with it a few times- Here in the house. :cool:

I did notice some rub marks on the right bedside above the tire opening (from storage I guess) :(

-Jon in TX.

I also have a black "Jesse James R/C Silverado SS", also used w/o original box.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...